‘Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction.’
Certified Coach Mentor: Kevin Cottam PCC, CCM
What is Mentor Coaching?
As defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Mentor Coaching provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach‐applicant (mentee).
Furthermore, Mentor Coaching means an applicant (mentee) being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill.
- As per the ICF Credentialing, 10 hours of mentor coaching is necessary for different credentialing
- In organizations with a coaching framework/system, the mentor coach assists the coaches through practice and feedback by looking through the lens of professional standards in competencies, ethics and techniques (to some degree)
- Personalized invaluable feedback of live sessions
- Review and feedback of taped coaching sessions (voice or video)
- A coach to ask specific coaching questions
Link for ICF Mentor Coaching Duties and Competencies
Please contact us for further information regarding fees and process.
- Purpose for the mentor coaching is done through a 30-60 minute session
- Mentoring done online (Skype/zoom) with the occasional face-to-face mentoring if in the same city.
- Fees agreed upon
- Specific times set up
- Cancellation fees set
- Contract signed
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to identify your request and set up an initial call.