Your privacy is very important to us at CPMI. In this age of people feeling their privacy is being compromised we have developed a policy of which we feel with keep you engaged and feeling secure. Of course as we all know the greatest security precautions today can sometimes be compromised.
- Your contact information will never be sold, abused or overused.
- It will be used for purposes of sending you a newsletter, or free information, signing up to Magical Monday’s Blog, if you purchase any item and a few other items as we grow.
- You will always have the choice to opt out at anytime and opt back in whenever you wish.
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade-mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CPMI’s – www.kevincottam.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CPMI web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CPMI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CPMI’s web site are provided “as is”. CPMI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights Further, CPMI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CPMI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CPMI’s Internet site, even if CPMI or a CPMI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CPMI web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CPMI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CPMI may make changes tothe materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CPMI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.